COGNITUM Software Team GmbH is a German manufacturer of Identity Management Software with customers in a wide variety of industries and sizes. Our focus is on Identity & Access Management. With the help of our own consulting team, we plan and implement our solutions for our customers and then support them with answers to questions, with adjustments or operation of the solutions.
To support our customer projects and to develop personalities in the IDM environment, we are looking for a new team member as soon as possible
Technical Consultant (m/w/d)
- Support for the implementation of our IDM Appliance:
- Data synchronization configurations
- Administrative activities in the FreeBSD environment
- Configurations in the go:Identity application
- Changes to existing installations at our customers, based on existing concepts
- Configuration and programming of customer-specific extensions
- Consultants work remotely or partly at the customer's site.
- IT practical or professional experience or completion of training in the IT field.
- Linux/FreeBSD experience
- Knowledge of the programming language JAVA
- Know-how in SQL databases
- Knowledge of Groovy desirable
- Experience working with git version control desirable
- Comprehensive understanding of technology in various IT-relevant departments.
Place of employment
- You work mainly from your home office.
- Your location is therefore not critical.
- Sometimes assignments take place at the customer's site.
At COGNITUM Software, you will work with qualified specialists in a family environment characterized by motivation and team spirit. You can expect exciting customer projects in a wide variety of industries. Since we are convinced of the skills of our employees, we rely on an independent way of working with great freedom of action and design right from the start. At the same time, we offer you individual induction and extensive training and further education opportunities to expand your professional, technological and methodical know-how.