COGNITUM Software Team GmbH is a German manufacturer of Identity Management Software with customers in a wide variety of industries and sizes. Our focus is on Identity & Access Management. With the help of our own consulting team, we plan and implement our solutions for our customers and then support them with answers to questions, with adjustments or operation of the solutions.
To strengthen our Identity & Access Management Consulting team, we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible as a
Consultant IAM (m/f/x)
- Implementation of our IDM appliance software solution go:Identity on the basis of previously defined concepts and thus, for example, the following tasks:
- Infrastructure configurations of the appliance such as network, DNS resolver, certificates, firewall settings
- Data synchronization configurations
- Creating Shell, PowerShell and Groovy scripts
- Configurations in the go:Identity application
- Changes to existing installations at our customers after prior design.
- Tasks in projects to introduce Identity & Access Management, User Provisioning and Password Management.
- Configuration and programming of customer-specific extensions.
- Consultants work remotely or partly at the customer's site.
- University degree in computer science or successful completion of an apprenticeship in the IT field or comparable practical or professional experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of technology in various IT-relevant departments.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux and familiar with the Windows Server platform.
- Knowledge of the programming language JAVA desirable.
- Know-how in MySQL databases desirable.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German.
Place of employment
- You work mainly from your home office.
- Your location is therefore not critical.
- Sometimes assignments take place at the customer's site.
At COGNITUM Software, you will work with qualified specialists in a family environment characterized by motivation and team spirit. You can expect exciting customer projects in a wide variety of industries. Since we are convinced of the skills of our employees, we rely on an independent way of working with great freedom of action and design right from the start. At the same time, we offer you individual induction and extensive training and further education opportunities to expand your professional, technological and methodical know-how.